You're Firing Me!? You're Firing Me!?

Can definitely see some elements of Egoraptor in there, what with all the different facial expressions which are very effective I might add :D

Overall, loved all of it!

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks, yes I will admit I got the color scheme from watching Egoraptor videos, I went for putting everything in certain shades of a specific color.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

fekin great

greatest animation ive seen today and to willtaro if u pressed SKIP CREDITS after the end u would have seen the mage-woman-type-person in an extra scene!! fuckin cliffhangers are killin me XD

bobmoo pivot collection 3 bobmoo pivot collection 3

u suck in pivot

am new to pivot, but a fast learner and from this collection, i can say tht am better than u in pivot >.< try and work on gettin the animation just tht bit smoother :p

Zombies: City of the Dead Zombies: City of the Dead

i like it

i think its a good game but it needs more units, the abilty to select more than 4 units at a time and errmm well anythin else u can think of really...

also a fallback button or w/e so if u get swarmed u get ur squads to fall back to the nearest troops/HQ/safepoint

-FI

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

good game

its a very good game with the a good challenge to it

some music would be nice ^^

The Eternal Battle ( ) The Eternal Battle ( )

great game!

i liked it. i got to lvl 12 as a mage b4 i got bored. although i think i found a glitch, though it only happened once. Once i got to the enemy base ther main base attacked me from very far away, then wen i died it hit me from my base. dunno if this happened to nyone else but it didnt really effect me tht much.
i had a stradegy to make loads of sentinels to make a stoppin point, defend tht place-get equips i want, then attack.
Graphics wer very nice and i wouldnt be surprised if u re-visited this to make it better like a story line, background music different specilised attacks.
For the mage- divine light (make the effect urself :P)
'holly' night-mighty blow
Lich-black hole
Fallen- diseased strike.
Summin along the lines of those

The Unfilled Void The Unfilled Void

So damn good

any tabs for this masterpiece? :D

Back from the Dead Back from the Dead

yeh needs bass

and some leads.
the riffs are really nice but really needs bass to give it tht umph, if ya know wot i mean.
Also a could definetly see a kick-ass solo around 4:01, just my personal opinion

pitchblak responds:

Thanx man, i agree with the bass, im gonna try to get my hands on a bass and add to my newer songs.On the solos though, im not big on them and cant really play them that well since im more of a rythm kinda guy.lol Maybe i should try to practice them more often.Anyways, thanx for the advice and for the review!!

.:The Concept Of God:. .:The Concept Of God:.

The concept of god...

BEST SONG EVERRRRR!!!!!!!

Dragon Headshots Dragon Headshots

i see...

why this has such a high score. I really, really like this. keep it up!!

What is it? What is it?

really really good...

i wish i could draw like this, especially since most of the things on ur userpage is stuff id really love to be able to draw.